Membership Director - Nonprofit - Quincy, MA
Based in Quincy, MA
Director level opportunity
About Our Client
My client's mission is to help save lives and reduce loss of lives with information, knowledge and passion. An international nonprofit established around 1990, we are dedicated to the elimination of death, injury, property and economic loss by partnering with others who share their mission.
Main duties an responsibilities will be to:
- Hit financial and analytical targets and naturally take a data-driven approach to decisions and success metrics.
- Develops and executes on a global, data-driven, stakeholder-focused membership strategy designed to serve stakeholder needs and increase awareness
- Evaluates, stabilizes and manages existing domestic membership programs to meet goals.
- Collaborates and ideates cross-functionally to develop innovative and integrated offerings relevant to a global audience.
- Works with Marketing/Digital Experience to design actionable programs for member acquisition and retention.
- Transitions domestic membership program to global model.
- Develops a set of core metrics which track membership recruitment and retention by key membership segments.
- Oversees the planning and preparation of budgets related to the responsibilities assigned above, including costs, operating expenses and outlays; capital improvements and equipment purchases.
- Monitors and controls budget in a manner responsive to the Association's monthly financial reporting cycle; identify and report changes, problems and discrepancies, to the financial analysis group.
- Hires, leads, develops and manages direct reports by setting clear goals and expectations and by committing to managing for performance excellence.
Apply today and your resume will be considered within 48 hours of application.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following:
- You have deep knowledge of membership models and methodologies and you are wealth of information when it comes to acquisition, retention, lead generation and market sizing.
- You are driven to hit financial and analytical targets and naturally take a data-driven approach to decisions and success metrics.
- You are a connector by trade - extremely well-versed in membership marketing strategies and tactics including content marketing, email marketing, brand marketing, direct mail strategy, online and inbound marketing along with knowledge of print, email, social and digital marketing principles and best practices around the globe.
- Your passion for customer satisfaction is evident in the care you take to listen to stakeholder and market needs and to build programs and processes designed to engage and delight our members.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Quincy, MA working location
- International exposure
- Director level title