MEP Manager - Projects up to $30M!
Opportunity to Grow and Create and Entire Department
Average Project Size $10-35 Million!
About Our Client
Our Client is a medium size company with a steady pipeline, competing with the top construction firms in the state. The goal is to supply clients with high quality services and dedicated staff that their project needs demand, all while not spreading their employees thin. Employees are given the time and tools needed to get the job done right and to the best of their ability. They strive to reach a high quality of life for employees as well as Clients.
Involvement in Preconstruction and construction processes. This candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Providing Narratives for MEP/BIM Coordination Sections of RFP Responses
- Involvement in Potential Project Presentations and Interviews
- Communication through all phases with Pre-con and construction team.
- Support Estimators in MEP subcontractor procurement
- Manage MEP Process with Subs
- Manage BIM Software Products and Updates as well as process of installation and commissioning of projects with Engineer & Owner
The Successful Applicant
A successful Candidate will have
- Experience with AutoCad, Revit, and Navisworks (10+ years)
- Knowledge of the MEP and BIM process and procedures
- Ability to manage time and tasks throughout all stages of construction
- ORGANIZATION SKILLS ARE A MUST
- Ability to work in Preconstruction and Construction
- Coordination Management Experience
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary based of experience and value brought to the table.
401k Match up to 4%
100% paid medical and vision
Over 20 Days PTO
Technology needed to perform the Job at a high level.