- Clear path to career growth!
- Remote Flexibility, Competitive market salary, Extensive 2022/2023 pipeline
About Our Client
My client has grown into one of Milwaukee's most notable Contractors offering a diverse and high profile portfolio across Life Sciences, Academic/Institutional, Healthcare, Public and Corporate Commercial. They produce $100M in annual revenue with an aggressive growth plan over the next 5 years to expand in both portfolio and headcount.
The MEP Manager will be responsible for:
- Assist the project execution in working with all departments including operations, estimating, scheduling, procurement, and more.
- Analyze design documents for constructability, code compliance, and functionality.
- Responsible for review and tracking major equipment and controls submittals for compliance and completeness.
- Co-lead the MEP Coordination process with VDC, ensuring overall installation is in compliance with the design requirements, operations and maintenance fundamentals, and quality standards. Maintain all meeting notes and action items. May involve the use of Autodesk products.
- Work collaboratively with Owner and Design Consultants as required to achieve the client's goals
- Assist scheduling with developing detailed CPM scheduling for all MEP installation activities in conjunction with project field supervision team.
- Work with superintendent on project logistics, renovation phasing, temporary facility plans, and temporary heating plan.
- Participate in cost review and change order process as it relates to the MEP trades.
- Attend regular meetings with owners, architect and subcontractors.
- Provide on-site MEP/FP preinstallation meeting to review project details and expectations with foremen.
- Provide onsite Quality Assurance construction observation and reporting. Confirm the project/building systems are installed in accordance with the contract documents and coordination.
- Coordinate the installation of owner provided equipment as it relates to the MEP trades.
- Create a project specific MEP pre-commissioning plan and verify its proper execution. Organize and manage commissioning meetings.
- Coordinate/work with any Owner third party or testing agencies for the startup/commissioning/closeout process
- Coordinate and manage the owner training process. Manage closeout of MEP/FP related documents.
- Act as a liaison developing and maintain relationships with owner, design consultants, subcontractors, suppliers, inspectors, and owner's representatives.
- Support growth and strength of the company culture through management and guidance of junior personnel
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of construction / engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field preferred
- Experience working within MEPs for a General Contractor or as a (Senior) PM at a Mechanical firm
- Project experience within Life Science, Healthcare, Corporate Commercial and/or Institutional
- Strong communication skills
Apply today for immediate consideration!
What's on Offer
The MEP Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- 100% employer paid health benefits
- Monthly travel allowance
- Bonus up to 10%
- Unlimited PTO