MEP Project Manager
Subsidiary of an ENR Top General Contractor
Broad range of high-value commercial projects
About Our Client
The client is a NY-based general contractor owned by an ENR top-ranked GC.
- Manage mechanical plumbing & HVAC trades for multi-million dollar commercial projects across the tri-state area, including office towers, schools, hospitals and more.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure results are delivered on time & under budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates for should have a proven track record of delivering commercial construction projects in New York and/or the surrounding areas. A project list showing successfully completed projects and references from within the industry are required.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, HVAC technologies or construction management -- or equivalent professional experience -- is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with significant experience managing the plumbing scope for large-scale commercial projects.
- Experience on plumbing projects as a Project Manager at a GC is required.
- Experience working with NY city & state agencies is strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively elevate strategic concerns to senior management in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, groups and trades.
- Understanding of typical building systems, MEP infrastructure and Fire Life Safety Systems is essential.
What's on Offer
Offer includes a highly competitive base salary + medical/dental/vision benefits, 401K and project bonuses.