- Great opportunity for growth!
- Fashion Industry
About Our Client
Premiere Sunglasses and Eyewear Wholesale Distributor
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
· Proofread new account set up form and new style set up form, and act as the liaison between sales and production department
· Assist in set up and maintain material master in SAP
· Issue Purchase orders in SAP and approve vendor's proforma invoice
· Archive all PO Requisition and proforma invoice
· Assist in vendor packet creation and revision
· Advise factory of trim details and placement requirement of customer
· Order Accessory and track delivery, detail oriented and high accuracy is required.
· Advise factory on carton label, marking and packing instructions
· Proofread customer's purchase orders for discrepancies
· Track, review and approve TOP of production monthly, update TOP report
· Track status of production through monthly open order report, maintain SAP system with order/delivery changes, and provide immediate update to sales and planning team
· Review and approve factory's monthly shipment
· Communicate daily with overseas factories and suppliers
· Manage delivery
· Proofread factory's shipping documents and create inbound delivery number
· Communicate with factories, sales team and operation team to troubleshoot any errors in shipping documents and inbound
· Assist in quality control
· Assist in maintain department reports
The Successful Applicant
· College degree, Bachelor's Degree in Production or Buying a plus.
· 2-3 years production experience in fashion industry, experience in eyewear company is a plus
· Fast typing is required
· High proficiency in Excel is a MUST
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Excellent organization, analytical, communication and follow up skills
· Ability to work well within a team
· Aptitude for systems in general and knowledge of SAP is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Hybrid Schedule
- Great opportunities for growth!
- Fashion industry