- Leading Financial Services Firm!
- Competitive Rate and Long Term Contract!
About Our Client
Highly reputable Financial Corporation.
* MUST be flexible to work Friday and Saturdays evenings if needed
- Escalation point for Tier III support issues that are escalated from Tier I and II
- Provide Infrastructure services in all areas needed: storage networking, server/desktop OS, cloud environments, network security, Active Directory, virtualization, system and network monitoring, and application installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Working with our customers and the engineering team to successfully implement secure LAN/WAN, wireless, and Data Center network solutions
- LAN and Data Center Fabric routing and switching design, configuration and deployment in small to very large environments
- WAN routing design, configuration and deployment in small to very large environments
- Provide network engineering consulting services, including: assessment, design and implementation of secure network products/solutions
- Apply vendor best practices to client environments under your management
- Assist the design, development, implementation and ongoing management of client infrastructure and systems
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems including network connectivity, traffic utilization
- Interface with third party vendors
- Utilize exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills to improve and maintain client relationships
- Campus LAN/WAN routing and switching solutions (Cisco is a must, Nexus strongly preferred)
- NGFW/Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco is a must, Palo Alto/Check Point are a plus)
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Citrix) a plus
- Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation design, configuration, and deployment is a plus
- RF design & Wireless LAN Surveys
- RF Troubleshooting and tuning
- Cisco WLAN (WLCs, Prime, MSE)
- Provide after-hours coverage as part of an on-call rotation schedule and for client upgrades
- Maintain, develop and grow client documentation
- Assist with monthly reports, and recommendations for Managed Services Clients
- Stay current with industry and technology news, trends and best practices
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
7+ years IT experience
· 3+ years Managed Services experience
· Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent work in an IT related field.
· Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
· Passionate about, and dedicated to the client experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Strong documentation skills
Communications (Written and Oral) - Communicates well. Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents.
· Analysis Skills - Identifies significant problems and opportunities. Analyzes problems and people in depth.
· Team Player - Reaches out to peers. Overcomes we-they. Leads peers to do what is best for company.
· Ideal candidate will be teamwork-oriented, passionate about technology and possess an excellent work ethic and communication skills.
· Any MSP or Professional Services experience would be beneficial
· 4+ years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting enterprise networks
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation, Flexibility to work remotely, growth potential!