- Clear Career Development and Growth Plan!
- Dynamic Work Environment, Team Events, and Unlimited Earning Potential
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the largest and most recognized global recruitment agencies in the world. Established in London in 1976, we now have over 140 offices in 36 countries. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we've changed, the outstanding service we provide to our clients, and the exciting opportunities we offer all around the world.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients.
- Search, source, screen potential candidates using various online resources.
- Manage the process from interview to offer stage.
- Conduct over-the-phone to thoroughly evaluate candidates.
- Hunt new responsibilities and conduct business development, for yourself and the firm.
- Be involved in the proposal process by developing and pitching proposals.
- Negotiate commercial terms of business and rates.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-5 years of recruiting, sales or business development experience.
- Ambitious, driven and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to think strategically and execute effectively.
What's on Offer
- Higher than market base salary.
- Quarterly bonuses and uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent hands on training program
- 401K with company match.
- Generous PTO and paid holidays.
- Team Happy Hours, Office Events, and more team building activities!
Apply today using the link and your resume will be considered in the next 24 hours!