- Leading Financial Services Firm in New York, New York!
- Competitive Rate, Long Term Contract!
About Our Client
Leading Global Financial company located in Midtown, NY seeking a Salesforce Systems Analyst Urgently!
- Ideally a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Salesforce as a Support Analyst
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce CRM best practice and principles
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce configurations, validations and workflow.
- Experience of supporting Salesforce user groups in a customer- facing (internal or external) role in Production environment.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting technical issues in Salesforce
- Financial Services experience a plus but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related study
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Experience in following areas needed
- Salesforce CRM
- Configuration changes in Salesforce
- Flow, Triggers, Validation and Workflow Rules in Salesforce
- HTML hands on knowledge for marketing email templates is advantageous
- Working knowledge of
- Customer communities
- Permission Sets and Profiles
- Event Management Apps
- Salesforce Lightning components
- Service Now
- Experience with loading bulk data in Salesforce using APEX Dataloader or similar ETL tools
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation daily rate based on candidate's previous experience.
Apply today using the link and your resume will be considered in the next 24 hours!