Mid-Market Account Executive- CyberSecurity- Downtown Boston
Room for growth into an enterprise AE
Hunting experience is a must! 1 year closing experience!
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning, record breaking security and risk management Saas company with just under 400 employees selling globally. Located in Downtown Boston.
- Service existing and hunt new accounts by planning and organizing daily schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Execute prospecting campaigns by aggressive customer outreach.
- Keeps management informed by submitting results reports, weekly updates and monthly and quarterly territory analyses.
- Careful and continual updating of appropriate Customer Resource Management (CRM) tools to include SalesForce.com
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Submits orders following company policy.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing responses, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Contributes to the sales team by collegial interaction with peers.
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills and Education:
- 1-3 years of successful experience as an inside sales professional.
- Progressive resume success
- Extensive experience with use of Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Sales experience specific to pursuing the sale of a technology-oriented product or service in a business-to-business setting.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Meeting/Exceeding Sales Quota
- Prospecting Campaigns
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
- Building Relationships
- Results Driven
- Sales Planning
What's on Offer
- Competative base and commission $60-70(k) base and a little more than double OTE - Full surrounding benefits
- Commuter benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration- this company is growing and now is the time to join!