- Contract with possible extension at a well-established global bank
- Join a team that believes their people are their most valuable asset
About Our Client
A multinational banking and financial services firm with a strong presence in North America and Europe.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide operational support for Fixed Income and Interest Rate hedging products including treasuries, agencies, corporate bonds, and futures.
- Work closely with traders, sales people, Technology and other Operations teams to provide the highest level of operational support.
- Support daily broker dealer operations
- Perform fixed income trade life cycle events including trade allocations and option expiries.
- Operate and maintain key controls facilitate accurate trade booking and perform trade reconciliations.
- Provide operational support for US Treasury auctions and Federal Reserve buybacks
The Successful Applicant
- Role related experience: trading operations, sales support or other closely related activities from broker dealer operations or other related investment banking operations.
- Understand trade flow and the front to back operations processes including key elements of trade capture, allocations and settlements.
- Proficiency and strong understanding of Fixed Income and hedging products including interest rate futures.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive Compensation
- Work-Life Balance
- Huge possibility to convert permanent