Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Opportunity
Opportunity with one of Detroit's fastest growing restoration companies
About Our Client
With it's inception over 20 years ago, my client is a team of experienced disaster restoration professionals. With technicians that use industry-leading equipment and trusted techniques to restore your property after fire or water damage. Their number one priority is to quickly bring your property back to its original condition.
- Responding to Emergency Water, Mold, Fire and Wind damage calls.
- Developing relationships with Homeowners and Insurance Adjusters.
- Scheduling and completion of Mitigation jobs.
- Helping to train Mitigation Apprentices.
The Successful Applicant
- Thorough working knowledge of water mitigation and dry-down processes
- Extremely organized
- Ability to work within our programs utilizing software specific to water mitigation, i.e. Moisture Mapper, Mica, etc.
- IICRC certified or willing to become so
- Fast thinking and hard working
- Clean driving record
- Ability to be part of an on-call emergency rotation
- Minimum of two years' experience working in a water mitigation department
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary (dependent upon experience)
- Bonus potential
- Vehicle Provided
- Opportunity to progress into a Project Management position if desired