- FinTech Cryptocurrency Company
- Organic Growth based on performance
About Our Client
The company's building the first compliant ecosystem for digital asset securities (blockchain securities). This position will join the company's technology team, to build and manage tools for Investors, Broker Dealers, Blockchain Validators, and other network participants.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The main responsibilities are:
- Build state management into your mobile applications
- Create build pipelines for automated app building and deploying, in various environments (TestFlight alpha/beta, App Store alpha/beta channels, App Store, Play Store)
- Implement the application UI, layouts, theme, state management
The Successful Applicant
The main qualifications are:
- Expert in Flutter/Dart mobile app developmento
- Typically, have done UI Development with Android \ iOS apps
- Modern front-end (Angular, React, Vue, WASM, etc.) or mobile development.
- Expert in User Interface development with Flutter \ angular widgets
- Experience in Native mobile development (iOS or Android) and/or Firebase with TypeScript
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, etc.), a plus
- Experience in Architectural patterns addressing better code reuse, maintainability, application security and ability to implement with Flutter
- Experience with transaction flow \ management
- Full Stack experience is a plus
- Backend, API Integration(s) & database
- Cloud Platform(s) \ Cloud Native Development experience is a plus
What's on Offer
Salary is Subject to Candidate's Experience