Motor Vehicle Title Administrator
Opportunity to join a well established company
Great benefits and growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a global Finance & Leasing company based out of New York.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Motor Vehicle Title Administrator will be responsible for:
- Processing title and transaction registrations
- Review title and registration documents
- Maintain information in the leasing system
- Manage inventory for all states
- Audit and Reconcile related billing
- Follow up with customers on delinquent titles, and communicate with DMV
- Resole all repossessions, salvage, duplicate and corrected titles
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Motor Vehicle Title Administrator will:
- Have 5+ years of professional experience in a leasing company or title registration experience at a truck dealership
- Have a BA/BS Degree
- Have experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access),
- Have hands on experience utilizing a leasing accounting system such as AAF, Aspire, or similar
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive base salary for Motor Vehicle Title Administrators in the New York Area.