Multi-Family Construction Superintendent - Denver
Opportunity for Career Progression
About Our Client
A market leading Commercial GC, with a key focus on the Multifamily & Mixed Use markets, with a strong pipeline And backlog of projects, typically building Garden Style, Podium and Wood Frame Luxury Apartment projects.
As the Superintendent - Multifamily Construction specialist you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the project managers to prepare schedules, organize the structure, select staff, and handle the construction equipment.
- Direct and control the project to ensure specifications and guidelines are met.
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Hold job site meetings with project managers and the regional manager.
- Take a pro-active lead with the Site staff to deliver high quality builds on time and acting as the go-to for any issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent - Multifamily Construction specialist will be:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a superintendent on Multifamily and/or Mixed-Use projects.
- Commercial experience may be considered for mid/high rise builds.
- Experience of leading and driving performance of teams on site.
- works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and time frame
- Communicates with supervisor of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and to improve construction methods.
- Organize and attend OAC meetings
- Reports to the Project Manager on the project
- Ability to organize people, tools, and equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
What's on Offer
$120-140k DOE + Truck and benefits.