- Resume review within 24 hours!
- Highly competitive wage and benefits package
About Our Client
Our client is an established and well respected firm with over 25 years of Construction experience. The firm is headquartered in Chicago. Our client offers all employees a competitive wage and benefits package. This firm has a very strong company culture and a very clear road for growth. Our client is proud to say they did not lay off any employees during the COVID-19 pandemic; our client was actually able to hire and bring on new talent during the pandemic. Our clients firm is strong and stable with a lucrative future pipeline. On track to make over $250 million dollars in revenue this year.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee the successful management of construction projects. Provides leadership to the team with respect to project goals, objectives and client expectations.
- Ensures efficient coordination of project requirements. Leads the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects.
- Reviews all reporting systems and procedures and prepares reports to clients and senior management defining progress and cost.
- Promote and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
- Establish and monitor project costs and schedule.
- Receive, review and process all vendor submittals including expediting delivery of materials and equipment.
- Prepare all required project status reports to inform and coordinate with client.
- Develop and implement site utilization plan and establishes needed crew sizes
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 3+ years of successful construction project management experience on diverse projects.
- Strong knowledge of construction engineering principals: materials, methods, sequencing, scheduling, and estimating
- Understanding of insurance and related issues including liability aspects and claims avoidance
- Ability to interpret construction documents
- Strong knowledge of field construction: systems, practices, safety and procedures
- Working knowledge of Prolog and Microsoft Project
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Multi-Family build outs
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is their policy to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity to all persons.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to join a strong, successful and highly respected team. Our environment thrives on quality driven, multi-task oriented employees with excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Salary range from $90,000 - $110,000 (based heavily on experience)
- 401k match
- Competitive benefits package
- 17 days PTO
- Hands on training
- Highly competitive bonus structures based on performance
- Immediate Hire
- Tremendous room for growth
- Office is located in Chicago with easy access to transit
- Potential work from home 2x per month