Multi Family Superintendent
High energy environment where the company promotes from within
Strong pipeline of work for years to come
About Our Client
Our client has a presence across the Midwest and is known for bringing together some of the most exciting construction projects to date. They have a large pipeline of work and are looking to bring on an experienced Superintendent who can help them in successfully managing these projects from pre-construction to completion. They invest in their employees and strive for them to be successful within the organization.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure project is on schedule and budget.
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractors
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistic plans with the Project Manager.
- Carry-out quality inspections as needed.
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Construction Management preferred
- Experience hospitality or Multi family projects
- Min 5 years of experience within the construction industry
- Have specific experience as a superintendent running multi-million dollar construction projects
- Have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package and 401K contribution
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.