- Be a leader with a
- Highly competitive wage and benefits package
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an experienced and well connected individual to join their team as the Vice President of Construction. This person must have extensive high rise, multifamily, office, healthcare, and senior living construction knowledge. The Director will be offered a high base salary, uncapped commission, profit sharing, incredible benefits, flexible working and the opportunity to be apart of one of the most reputable leadership teams in the nation.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- This person will be the leader of the commercial division of the company and needs the drive to grow it.
- Lead Marketing and Business Development professionals in identifying, vetting and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Lead the estimating department in developing complete bid packages
- Guide both project management and field personnel in proper planning, subcontractor selection and execution of the work
- Oversee Project Managers, Estimators, and Business Development
- Plan, direct, coordinate, participate and administer activities of an assigned project to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Development to insure all guidlines and standards are being met.
- Review product designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related drawings and specifications.
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on the basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of the project.
- Prepare and approve job forecasts.
- Evaluate proposals and contract for adherence to client and designer requirements as well as for adherence to company policies and requirements.
- Responsible for job profitability, project start-up, budget tracking, and schedule development updates and adherence.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Multi-Family build outs
- Must be willing to travel 25-50%
- 10-15 years of experience Must have experience overseeing construction projects in the $2M-$25M+ range
- Has to have had the Project Executive title in the past
- Strong project list
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be skilled at a variety of construction stages
- Able to handle different large projects at once
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to join a strong, successful and highly respected team. Our environment thrives on quality driven, multi-task oriented employees with excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Salary range from $140,000 - $180,000 (based heavily on experience)
- 401k match
- Competitive benefits package
- 3 weeks PTO
- Highly competitive bonus structures based on performance
- Immediate Hire
- Potential work from home