- Established development contractor with a nationwide presence
- Market high compensation and benefits package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Southeast general contractor specializing in the Nashville market with proven quality of work and exceptional leadership. With a focus on innovation, responsibility, and client satisfaction, this general contractor has a strong backlog of repeat clients and upcoming projects; hence why we are looking to grow our teams. Specializing in light industrial and commercial projects, they offer exciting and challenging opportunities that promote personal and professional growth.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force including assistants, foremen, subcontractors and other construction related personnel.
- Assist Project Manager in the supervision and responsibility of the total construction effort in accordance with design, budget, quality, and schedule.
- Assist with providing technical assistance (interpretation of drawings, recommendation of construction methods and equipment, etc.) as required, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection.
- Inspection of Contractor or (Sub)Contract operations to ensure compliance with Contract.
- Review and approve Trade Contractor Payment Applications with Project Manager.
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including representatives of Owner, Architect/Engineer and Partners.
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager.
- Development of Quality Assurance& Controls; Conduct quality inspections
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts.
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material.
- Communicate and enforce Safety and Health Management Program.
- Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others.
- Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates.
- Prepare and submit Superintendent's Daily Reports to document weather and field conditions, trade and subcontractor manpower, progress and conditions impacting the project, as well as Accident Reports, Quality Reports, etc.
- Conduct subcontractor meetings.
- Attend and participate in project meetings.
- Providing training and education to support field superintendents and engineers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of Commercial Construction experience
- Completed Commercial projects greater than $5M (please include a list of projects completed with resume)
- Efficient in MS Project, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Outlook
- Procore experience preferred
- Must have leadership experience
What's on Offer
Generous compensation package, full medical, dental, and health benefits, 401k package, bonus incentives, company car and monthly expenses.