- Opportunity to work for a leader in the DFW construction market
- Opportunity to join a firm where you can make an immediate impact.
About Our Client
Our client is a well known General Contractor in the state of Texas. They pride themselves on creating relationships and building great products for their customers. They are looking for someone that has substantial Multi-Family experience and will be able to uphold these values.
- Guide projects and multiple teams operationally in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and post-construction services
- Develop and maintain client and industry relationships
- Partner with clients to formulate and develop contract terms, communicating the expectations to the project team
- Collaborate with Estimating and Purchasing in the up-front set up of projects to insure profitability, client satisfaction and the best subs for the job Mentor and coach Senior PM's and project team to ensure their skills and capabilities are always being developed
- Promote a collaborative philosophy with all subcontractors, vendors and project team members
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field required, Master's Degree preferred;
- 2-3 years' experience in the lead role on construction projects;
- Proficient in Cost Reporting required;
- Thorough understanding and usage of Microsoft Office required;
- Basic understanding of Schedule software, principles and logic required;
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensation
- 401K match
- Group health benefits