- Working for a top reputable in-house developer in Austin, TX
- Large 10 year pipeline of Multifamily construction projects in Austin, TX
About Our Client
- Top Multifamily Construction company
- Established company with a pipeline of multifamily projects throughout Austin, TX and Central, TX for the next 10 years!
- Projects include: Luxury apartments, mixed-use, garden style, wraps, podium, high rises, etc.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2.5+ years in Multifamily Construction as a Superintendent specializing in garden style Projects.
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Science, Management, or related field is preferred, but not required
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of multifamily projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Truck allowance if slightly traveling
- Benefits such as:
- Inclusive Insurances - Health, Dental, Vision, and Dental
- Allowances - Truck Allowance, Phone Allowance, etc.
- PTO (2 weeks)