Multifamily Assistant Superintendent
Dallas based Multifamily Construction Company building in major Texas markets
Huge opportunity for career growth within the company
About Our Client
Regional Multifamily General Contractor with a focus on luxury residential Multifamily communities. Their current need is for an Assistant Superintendent to come in and support the Lead Superintendent on an upcoming Podium/Wrap project.
Seeking Assistant Project Superintendent to oversee construction of multifamily projects. This individual will be tasked to oversee the construction project from beginning to end along with the oversight of additional project personnel, subcontractors, and vendors. They will be in charge of documenting daily operations, project scheduling, scope enforcement, quality control, problem solving, safety compliance, and caring for the overall health of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed 2+ Multifamily projects from the ground up, preferably Podium/Wrap structures
- Knowledgeable of on-site construction including systems, practices, general engineering principals and construction techniques, materials, methods and sequencing
- Commitment to Client Satisfaction
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and conflict management skills
- Software Proficient in Procore
What's on Offer
- Base salary up to $90,000
- Allowances allocated for Vehicle and Phone usage
- Comprehensive benefits package