- Nationally recognized GC with growing portfolio of projects
- Larger, exciting projects that foster professional growth
About Our Client
Client is a strong Multi-Family construction general contractor that has a strong project portfolio in the DFW area, as well as nationwide.
- Assist primary site leader of all subordinate laborers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short-term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3+ years of experience working in the construction industry as an assistant superintendent
- Projects in and around DFW but possibility to travel throughout Texas
- Experience in construction, Garden Style, mixed-use, and/or senior living
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Great Bonus structure
- Vehicle/Tech Package
- Great Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunity