- Multifamily firm with solid pipeline of work across the SE
- Excellent bonus and career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
The client has been in operation for over 40 years. They have built a solid reputation for quality, excellence and safety and work across the Southeast.
With very little turnover, the average length of tenure if between 15-35 years and they are currently expanding their operations.
They are looking for candidates who want to build a long-term career with them and advance. Assistants will get exposure to all facets of the project to build overall knowledge with a view to promoting to Lead Superintendent in due time.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Assistant Superintendent, you will be working alongside the Lead Superintendent carrying out the following:
- Overseeing the pouring of foundations, site work and underground utilities
- Ensuring all Trades are meeting their contractual obligations and their work is up to standard
- Assisting with submittals, RFIs and change orders
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports on the progress of the project
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment
- Assisting with driving the schedule and ensuring budgets are adhered to
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following:
- Experience working on ground up Multifamily projects
- Experience in wood frame projects
- Ability to use ProCore
- Be based in the Southeast and happy to travel
What's on Offer
The business is able to provide full medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, annual bonuses and excellent opportunities for training, development and career advancement.