- Excellent reputation in the Austin market
- Career Growth with a company with a strong pipeline of projects
About Our Client
- This general contractor focuses on the development of it's employees, career growth, and leadership opportunities. They have continuously generated high levels of revenue in Austin, and are looking for an Project manager.
- Reputable construction company with a steep project portfolio ranging from Multifamily projects for the next 3+ years
- Fluently read and interpret specifications and plans.
- Supervise work of subcontractors and laborers.
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery, and storage of materials on the job site.
- Maintain accurate drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Create and oversee punch lists and ensure completion of all related work prior to inspections
- Identify and communicate issues to the Construction Manager
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years as an Assistant Superintendent
- Garden Style projects a plus
- Good tenure with past companies
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus structure: 10% of salary paid out end of the year
- Per door bonus (project based bonus)
- Standard Benefits with 401K matching
- IMMEDIATE HIRE