- Looking for a Project Manager with experience in Multifamily and Mixed-use
- Join a growing GC with personalized career development plans
About Our Client
For over a half-century, and across the nation, our client has developed and managed distinguished multifamily residential, retail and commercial properties, earning and maintaining an award-winning portfolio. With a growing pipeline of projects carrying them into 2024 they are looking to grow their talented team through the addition of a Multifamily/ Commercial Project Manager.
The key responsibilities of the Multifamily/ Commercial Project Manager are:
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The traits for a successful Multifamily/ Commercial Project Manager include:
- 7+ years' experience in construction industry
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Project or similar scheduling software
- OSHA 30 hour
- CPR / First Aid / AED Training
- Industry Associations and affiliations
- LEED Accreditation
What's on Offer
On offer for the Multifamily/ Commercial Project Manager is:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $100,000 - $120,000 (dependent on applicant experience)
- A yearly bonus plan ranging from 10% - 30% of base salary
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Fully employer paid health, vision, dental
- Employer 401k match
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Individualized career progression