Multifamily Construction Estimator
USD75,000 - USD100,000
Growing multifamily pipeline in booming Houston market
Significant opportunity to improve already competitive base salary
About Our Client
- Houston-based construction company experiencing growth in their portfolio, looking to recruit a new mid-level Estimator.
- As a general contracting company, they specialize in Multifamily Renovation projects
- Fast paced growing company and offer our employees the opportunity to continue their career growth through training and new job opportunities.
- Opportunity to significantly build upon an already competitive base salary through bonus incentives.
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation provided to prepare vendor bid packages,
materials estimates, and labor estimates.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by providing vendor bid packages which specify
materials; identifies qualified subcontractors; and price negotiation.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids
as the project develops.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to analyze information, develop budgets, and maintain vendor relationships.
- Strong skills in reporting, documenting, and team work is a MUST.
- 5 years experience in construction project management or estimating
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have strong communications skills, be well spoken, and present professionally.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary starting between $50-70k dependent upon experience with
opportunity to bonus, Paid Time Off, and health services allowances