- Environmentally Conscious Builds!
- Reputable Family-Owned Firm!
About Our Client
Our client is a small family-owned and operated general contractor with a big reputation! They have been recognized in the past as America's Best Builder by Builder Magazine. This firm began with single family homes over 40 years ago and have expanded into constructing full neighborhoods and apartment buildings! All projects are local to the Burlington area, not more than 20 minutes outside of the city. Our client is expanding and has projects booked out for the next 6-7 years and counting! Due to this pipeline expansion, they are in need of a superintendent to take on the new multifamily builds.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
DescriptionThe Multifamily Superintendent is responsible for:
- overseeing the site operations of new apartment projects around the Burlington VT area
- coordinating with the Project Manager to run the project efficiently
- updating the client when needed as to the project status
- reports to the President of the firm
The Successful Applicant
The right Multifamily Superintendent has:
- at least 1-2 years of residential construction experience
- built apartment. condo, or home projects experience preferred
- the ability to interface well with clients
- attentive to detail
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
The right Multifamily Superintendent will recieve:
- base salary of up to $75K (negotiable upon experience)
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Dental