- Opportunity to work on ground up $120 multifamily high-rise
- Flexible work schedule + 20 days PTO
About Our Client
Our client is one of Chicago's most well respected general contractor developers. They are a full service development and construction company where the superintendents and project managers have full exposure to the development side of the business. Last year our client brought in $155M worth of revenue specializing in multifamily, mixed use, and commercial construction projects. Additionally, our client offers a flexible work schedule. They have ability to work from home a few times a month also while creating own schedule. APPLY TODAY AND RECEIVE IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION WITHIN 24 HOURS
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure project is on schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractor
- Contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers, and utilities.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Maintain a safe job site
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job site
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- 5-7 years experience in ground up industrial warehouse/distribution projects
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
- Experience maintaining and creating a schedule
What's on Offer
- Salary Range: $90K - $115K (based heavily on experience)
- Career growth and advancement is encouraged
- Complete autonomy while running projects
- Bonus potential (individually and company-based)
- PTO, vacation days, and holidays offered
- Car allowances built into base salary
- 100% of health benefits with 401k match (5%)
- Work from home opportunities