- Largest builder developer in the US equates to best benefits
- Full autonomy of jobs site
About Our Client
Client is a leading national multifamily general contractor and developer. Top of the industry benefits and reputation with over 50 years in business. Projects are in the Atlanta area as well as travel across the Southeast.
- Prepare and issue the site logistics plan, identify construction parking and staging areas
- Supervise, coordinate, direct, and monitor the activities of all subcontractors to ensure project is completed on time.
- Maintain a working set of the latest issued construction drawings and specifications.
- Ensure change order approval has been secured before proceeding with any work outside the contract scope.
- Develop, produce, and issue the master construction schedule. Regularly review the work plan for the entire project and issue short term 2-week interval work schedules every week. Monitor and record actual construction progress on the planned master construction schedule.
- Plan the work and optimize field crews in order to achieve and maintain maximum trade productivity with the most efficient labor and material costs. Prepare and submit weekly labor detail reports.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in the multifamily construction industry
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, specifications and other documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multifamily Superintendent experience (not assistant experience) with local relationships in Atlanta market
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Bonus structure
- Truck Allowance
- Opportunity for Advancement