Multifamily Lead Superintendent - Charleston
Top local multifamily GC with the backing of a major corporation.
Opportunity to join an already growing business with exponential career growth.
About Our Client
Michael Page's client is a top local builder/developer with the backing of a major corporation. They have seen 20% growth in the past year, and is expected to grow another 10% by the end of the year. With this YoY growth, the company will be going against the top dogs in the market, winning large multifamily residential projects and making their way to the top 200 list in no time. This position is located in Charleston, SC.
Take a look at what's required and on offer and send your resume into the associated link.
The Lead Multifamily Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Manage day-to-day field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met
- Assist team with project planning and developing site logistics
- Ensure a clear understanding of all aspects of assigned projects and communicate effectively to project team regarding: drawings, specifications, schedules, material and supply budgets, subcontractor coordination, and rules and regulations
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities
- Enforce compliance with job site safety plan, and take appropriate action to correct any safety issues
- Supervise subcontractors to monitor performance, safety and quality of work
- Participate in schedule and coordination meetings
The Successful Applicant
To apply to this role, the Lead Multifamily Superintendent will need:
- 10+ years of experience in construction
- 5+ years of ground up multifamily construction
- Experience with new construction, multifamily projects 150+ units preferred
- Easy going, self-motivated
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Strong management ability
- Ability to oversee a team of Superintendents on multiple projects
- Ability to write master schedules
- Willingness to travel within the Carolinas (though it may not actually be required of you)
- Local project experience is a major plus - Charleston, SC
What's on Offer
As Lead Multifamily Superintendent, you will receive:
- Competitive base salary upwards of $100,000 (BOE)
- Bonus Opportunity (Based on project performance, once profit is met, there is a 20% pay out)
- Health Benefits- medical, dental plans available
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k program
- PTO-20 days with paid holidays
- Addition benefits offered
Apply within the next 24 hours for immediate consideration!