- Reputable, Nationally-ranked General Contractor
- Pipeline of Multifamily Projects in the books
About Our Client
My client, is local general contracting firm, that started in 1947- celebrating 70 years of building communities! The company continued to evolve over the years including commercial, industrial and residential projects.
They continue to be a fair and honest, family company committed to delivering their clients the highest quality projects possible.
Their team is filled with qualified field and office personnel that have successfully completed numerous projects with significant site constraints specializing in the construction of Affordable Family Housing, Multi-Family Housing, Senior Living Housing, and Children Learning Centers.
- Oversee all field operations, scheduling, and coordination with subcontractors and inspectors
- Multi-family housing construction experience
- Directing and supervising all trades; concrete, framing, drywall, plastering, painting, etc.
- Resolve field issues
- Coordinate field permits
- Conduct weekly safety meetings with subcontractors
- Maintain job site safety documentation and scheduling job site safety inspections
- Work with Project Managers and Project Engineer
- Coordinate job needs with Project Manager
- Site visits, owner/architect meetings
- Coordinate manpower and subcontractor issues/scheduling
- Quality control
- Job site photo documentation
- Monitoring field sign in sheets
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in construction of affordable housing projects.
- Experience with Prevailing Wage project requirements.
- Experience with LEED and Energy Star.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and contracts.
- Basic computer and mathematical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage project schedules.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Effectively communicates in a timely manner.
- Analyzes and resolves challenges on site.
- specifically looking for tenant in place with
What's on Offer
- Work life balance
- Pipeline of projects
- competitive base salary and benefits