Multifamily Mid-Rise Superintendent
Developer Builder specializing in high density projects across Atlanta, GA
No travel, excellent benefits and opportunities to earn great bonuses
About Our Client
In operation for approaching 20 years, this Developer / Builder has a solid pipeline of work in the Greater Atlanta area and are looking for experienced Lead Superintendents to join them in Atlanta.Ideally suited to candidates in the Greater Atlanta area who want to live and work in the same area. Candidates looking to relocate themselves will also be considered.
The firm promotes based on performance, rather than tenure. They have a project pipeline spanning the next 5 years and need candidates with expertise in mid-rise concrete and wood frame structures to join their team and lead projects throughout the City.
Key responsibilities for the Lead Superintendent will include:
- Establish and develop professional relationships with on-site staff, providing leadership to them
- Develop a thorough understanding of each subcontract, drawings and specifications
- Identify constructability issues, design deficiencies, code violations and any other issues
- Develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked
- Communicate schedule updates to all subcontractors and vendors
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Review the subcontractor's daily progress of work completed and deliver daily reports to the project team
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots
- Consistently lead projects through comprehensive completion by establishing aggressive dates and schedules
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST have the following in order to be considered:
- Experience leading concrete and wood frame mid-rise Multifamily projects in excess of $50M
- Be based in the Greater Atlanta area or be willing to relocate themselves
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to lead and motivate teams
- Attention to detail and be able to check subcontractor work ensuring it meets the plans]Ability to schedule subcontractors
What's on Offer
The business offers fantastic career opportunities and the chance to live and work in the same area.Bonuses given on successful completion of projects.