Multifamily Project Manager (Construction)
Local work (Michigan)
$105,000+ Salary, Vehicle Allowance, Full Benefits, Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
The company is known for its extensive, high-profile projects in various sectors. They are a leading real estate builder/developer. Their current need is in their multifamily division to lead a project set to start the beginning of the year. This role has come about from growth in the company pipeline. They are growing at a steady pace and are expanding their team to build for the future. They've been in business for over 60 years.
- Communicating directly with on-site staff including the Superintendent and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects, as well as scheduling.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Have a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 year's experience as a project manager with a commercial general contractor
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
- Managed multiple projects with a minimum value of $5M+
- Degree in construction management or engineering preferred
What's on Offer
- Base Salary of $105,000 - $130,000
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Gas Card