- One of the Fastest Growing Developers in the Midwest
- Diverse Portfolio of Projects upwards of $60M
About Our Client
Our client is a full service Multifamily Developer that has been around for 20+ years. Award winning and known for their culture, their relationships have doubled in size in the last 10 years. The company values work-life balance just as much as experience and look to build relationships that go beyond the projects. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team as the business has been growing exponentially as of yet.
The business will consider anyone who is at the Assistant Project Manager level with a background in Multifamily Construction! Apply below for immediate consideration or reach out directly to Tim Keegan at 617-704-4040
The Multifamily Project Manager - Louisville - Top Developer will:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Multifamily Project Manager - Louisville - Top Developer will have the following:
- 5+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The Multifamily Project Manager - Louisville - Top Developer will receive:
- Above market base salary
- Performance based bonus structure
- Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for internal advancement