- Strong pipeline of great wood-framed multifamily projects
- Large, Southeastern builder/developer with a great presence in Raleigh/Durham!
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable southeastern builder/developer for multifamily, office, and retail construction projects. Along with construction, they operate in the development and property management spaces - being a veritable one stop shop and allowing them to have more control over future planning and execution of long term corporate strategies. Providing preconstruction, design-build and general contracting services on the construction side, this company knows many different ways to handle any given project. With an established presence in Southeast, the Raleigh construction team is continuing to see growth and has a strong pipeline of projects in the area. If you are a Project Manager and have experience with managing multifamily construction projects, please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Tyler directly for more info at 617-824-2654.
The Multifamily Project Manager - Raleigh Builder/Developer will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Managing personnel development.
- Mentoring and coaching teammates and subordinates.
- Communicating job expectations, enforcing policies & procedures, and managing & coaching employees.
- Conducting regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Communicating with clients, teammates, subcontractors, and any other stakeholders in a prompt and professional manor
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Managing budget and financial reporting, interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Multifamily Project Manager - Raleigh Builder/Developer will have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Experience with multifamily projects, also corporate office and retail is preferred
- 5+ years or more of total progressive project management experience with a GC
- Applicable project management software knowledge (ProCore, Primavera P6, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with developing and maintaining subcontractor and client relationships
- Experience working with teammates in various other roles and capacities
What's on Offer
The Multifamily Project Manager - Raleigh Builder/Developer can expect:
- Base salary depending on experience, $100,000-$160,000 with flexibility contingent on experience
- Potential discretionary bonus
- Company Vehicle with gas card
- Phone allowance
- Generous PTO
- Per diem allowance when traveling plus lodging near project site
- Excellent benefits, 401K, etc.