- Excellent benefits, compensation, and lucrative bonuses
- Quick advancement opportunities into leadership positions
About Our Client
Our client is a growth minded general contractor based in St. Louis whose focus is in the multifamily space. The construction group is an arm of a larger development firm. Their structure allows for them to be able to pull from each of their experiences to deliver end to end solutions to their clients. This is fantastic opportunity to work for a collaborative team who is established with a healthy backlog of multifamily project work.
Reporting directly into the President, the main duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Responsible for leading all construction activity and project planning.
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work.
- Monitor project forecast and fulfill job cost responsibilities.
- Conduct weekly job site meetings on site with superintendents.
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss upcoming work.
- Mentor and guide all members of the project team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Construction Management or similar degree.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Previous Ground-up Multifamily experience is a must
- No estimating experience is necessary.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in technology & common pm software's including PlanGrid, Timerberline, Sage Accounting, FastTrack and Excel.
- Willing to be a team lead & mentor to junior team members.
- Experience with contract negotiation and buy out.
- Must be open to travel. Current backlog is in Phoenix (10-12 days a month).
What's on Offer
- Salary $120k - $140k dependent on overall experience level.
- Lucrative bonus schedule. Both discretionary and per completed project (typically $50k).
- Open to travel
- Vehicle allowance
- Phone allowance
- Access to 401k plan with matching plan
- Health Insurance 75% covered for employee and all dependents
- Unlimited PTO