- Multifamily firm with solid pipeline of work across the SE
- Excellent bonus and career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
The business has been in operation for over thirty years and is widely known for their high-end apartments covering market rate, senior living and studenthousing.
They are expanding their Nashville operations and are looking for someone who is career minded and wants to progress their career.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Seeing the project through the development phase and coordinating with the design teams
- Buying out contracts for each of the trades and writing scopes of work
- Creating, managing and reporting on the project budgets and reporting on performance versus cost
- Building and maintaining submittal logs
- Developing assistants
- Creating the project schedule
- Ordering of materials
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Experience in ground up Multifamily construction
- Experience leading projects in excess of $25M
- Experience in ProCore
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
The business will give you the opportunity to work on high-profile projects and further your career.
They provide annual bonuses, full medical, dental and vision benefits along with 401k and generous PTO.