- Strong pipeline of diverse projects
- Laid out career path structured to advance employees into leadership roles
About Our Client
Our client has been in business over 30+ years. They tend to partner with larger contractors for the their biggest projects ($30M-$100M). They are looking to add a key memeber to their field supervision team in the form of a Multifamily Superintendent.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Contract or oversee craft work, such as painting or plumbing.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
- Perform, or contract others to perform, pre-building assessments, such as conceptual cost estimating, rough order of magnitude estimating, feasibility, or energy efficiency, environmental, and sustainability assessments.
- Develop or implement environmental protection programs.
- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computer models.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience as a Construction Superintendent
- Average project size of $3-30 million
- Ground up commercial/industrial construction experience is a must
- Construction Management, Architecture, or Relevant Degree a plus but not required
What's on Offer
- Large bonuses (10%-20%) to compliment a competitive base salary ($80k -$115k+)
- Employer 401k match
- Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- Gas card
- Fully employer paid health, vision, dental
- Paid maternal/paternal leave
- Flexible hours/Work life balance
- Paths to senior leadership
- Diverse portfolio of projects
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 company holidays
- Bi-annual company events, such as Reds and Bengals games