- Great company culture and ability to retain their employees long-term
- Strong path to promotion and guidance on how to get there
About Our Client
This growing vertically integrated real estate development company is a DFW based firm that prides themselves on providing quality multifamily projects to the metroplex.
- Prepare and issue the site logistics plan, identify construction parking and staging areas
- Supervise, coordinate, direct, and monitor the activities of all subcontractors to ensure project is completed on time.
- Maintain a working set of the latest issued construction drawings and specifications.
- Ensure change order approval has been secured before proceeding with any work outside the contract scope.
- Develop, produce, and issue the master construction schedule. Regularly review the work plan for the entire project and issue short term 2-week interval work schedules every week. Monitor and record actual construction progress on the planned master construction schedule.
- Plan the work and optimize field crews in order to achieve and maintain maximum trade productivity with the most efficient labor and material costs. Prepare and submit weekly labor detail reports.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in the multifamily construction industry
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, specifications and other documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multifamily Superintendent experience (not assistant experience) with local relationships in DFW
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Bonus structure
- Truck Allowance
- Opportunity for Advancement