Multifamily Superintendent - Garden Style
Competitive Compensation Package
Solid Project Pipeline
About Our Client
Leading Developer / Builder, specializing in multifamily construction in Atlanta, Georgia, is about to embark on a 300 + unit garden style project.
Ideal for candidates with a strong multifamily construction background that have experience in garden style projects and are looking for a company with a strong pipeline of projects.
Key responsibilities for the Multifamily Superintendent will include:
- Establish and develop professional relationships with on-site staff, providing leadership to them
- Develop a thorough understanding of drawings and specifications
- Identify constructability issues, design deficiencies, code violations and any other issues
- Develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked
- Communicate schedule updates to all subcontractors and vendors
- Ensure that subcontractors regularly communicate and enforce their safety programs in order to meet OSHA safety standards
- Review the subcontractor's daily progress of work completed and deliver daily reports to the project team
- Consistently lead projects through comprehensive completion by establishing aggressive dates and schedules
The Successful Applicant
Candidates wanting to be considered for this exciting opportunity must have the following:
- Ground up experience as a Superintendent with wood frame multifamily garden style projects
- Ability to engage professionally with clients, subcontractors and skilled trades
- Strong knowledge of construction terms, reading plans and planning and scheduling concepts
What's on Offer
The firm has a strong pipeline of work in the Atlanta, Georgia market.
They provide full benefits and bonuses on successful completion of projects.