Multifamily Superintendent - Greenville, SC
Top mutlifamily GC in the Greenville leads the market in the area.
Highest retention of employees in SC, voted top place to work.
About Our Client
This local GC recently has been focusing on multifamily projects throughout the area, though also do commercial upfits as well. All projects are local to the Greenville-Anderson-Spartanburg Area which would require much travel. The company has a strong company culture, great employee morale and believe in respect and dignity. They pride themselves in never laying someone off when times get tough, and do a company outing every quarter.
The Construction Superintendent - Multifamily duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5+ years of construction superintendent experience at a reputable GC
- Experience building ground up multifamily projects 10M+
- OSHA certification preferred
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team
- Ideally located in the Greenville-Anderson-Spartanburg Area, local projects.
Similar to your own background? Apply within the next 24 hours for immediate consideration.
What's on Offer
- Strong Base Salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Truck allowance
- Percentage of insurance covered: health, dental, vision
- 401k - up to 5% covered