- Competitive base compensation with bonus potential
- Top Multifamily Developer with a strong pipeline of projects in North Austin
About Our Client
Top Austin Multifamily Developer with a strong presence throughout the South and strong pipeline of future local projects and always bidding on new work!
- Superintendent will be responsible to develop and implement a program to ensure timely delivery of materials to meet the project timelines and requirements.
- Superintendent will be a proficient scheduler and will develop and maintain a complete job site schedule encompassing all aspects of his/her specific job site. Superintendent will be responsible to communicate, upload to Procore, and distribute the schedule to the field team.
- Weekly Subcontractor meetings to be conducted by the Lead Superintendent to include, but not limited to a look ahead schedule review, safety, SWPPP, quality control, RFI's, submittals, coordination items, toolbox topics, etc.
- Superintendent will be responsible for a thorough plan review prior to going vertical. Plan review to include, but not limited to; Fair Housing Compliance, Code Compliance, Constructability, Long Lead Items, Turn Sequence (Including Jurisdictional requirements), Egress, Dimensional Conflicts, Quality Control, Potential MEP conflicts, Etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent
- 5 + years mixed-use & multifamily projects
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in construction or related field is preferred.
- Must be PC proficient. (Procore or Bluebeam knowledge preferred)
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive base salary
- Bonus per project and discretionary annual bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation Time, Sick Time, Holidays, PTO
- Health Insurance