Opportunity to join an established Multifamily GC with a solid pipeline of work
Excellent career advancement and bonus earning opportunities
About Our Client
The culture of this firm is centered around team work. The two Owners of the firm have work closely together throughout their careers and have a reputation for quality, safety and integrity.
As the Lead Superintendent, you shall be working with the Project Manager to ensure the project is on schedule and ensuring the subcontractors complete their work according to the specifications and supervising Assistants carrying out quality control on the project.
As the Lead Superintendent, you shall be responsible for supervising Assistant Superintendents and all Trades carrying out the following in the ground up construction of Multifamily and StudentHousing projects:
- Coordinate the construction effort in the field to ensure that the project is completed in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and customer objectives.
- Ensure that construction activities progress according to a pre-determined schedule.
- Works directly with all subcontractors and vendors to ensure quality control, cost control and adherence to the construction schedule.
- Ensure project site and company assets are secure and maintain a safe and respectful working environment at all times by implementing safety (OSHA) and risk management standards.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Ensure project documents are complete and timely and ensure proper document control is in place.
- Enforce compliance with all project procedures, safety program requirements, and work rules.
- Completion of punch list items in a time frame consistent with the customer's requirements and the project budget
- Prepare as necessary subcontractor work schedules and provide input to the Construction Superintendent in preparing and updating Project Construction schedules to ensure timely completion.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of the Certificate of Occupancy process in those communities where performing work.
- Perform any relevant duties as assigned by the Project Superintendent.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates applying for this opportunity MUST have the following in order to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in ground up Multifamily / StudentHousing projects
- Extensive experience in wood frame projects
- Be able to travel across the Southeast
What's on Offer
The business provides excellent compensation and bonus packages along with a full benefits plan.