National full-service development and construction company founded in 1986
Commitment to excellence grounded in foundation of basic values and fundamentals
About Our Client
Client is a respected and nationally recognized, full-service development and construction company focused on multifamily and commercial construction. They believe in creating opportunities, improving communities and enhancing lives with every project they develop and build.
- Plan and direct construction activities on the building site
- Schedule all involved subcontractors for each phase of development and construction
- Approves work being performed by subcontractors and handle any related issues
- Authorizes payment of subcontractors upon thorough inspection of work
- Maintains a safe work site by implementing safety requirements and good housekeeping regulations, enforcing safe work habits, observing OSHA requirements and any state-level agencies' regulations
- Maintains compliance with all applicable building codes
- Verify all checklists are completed and inspections are scheduled and passed
- Develops and maintains good rapport with subcontractors, homeowners, city officials and inspectors
- Execute company policies and enforces uniformity on construction methods to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Suggest improvements within the system
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the field of construction with the ability to manage multiple vendors and subs. Coordination, control, and the ability to meet deadlines are key. Must possess excellent follow-through skills and strong organizational ability throughout all aspects of the job
- Ability to read Commercial blue prints and job specs thoroughly and completely.
- Able to effectively communicate with management, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors using all means necessary, including email, phone, and daily logs. (Outlook, Word, Excel, Procore, etc.) Use of a computer, cameras, printers, and cellphones are a must on a daily basis at job sites.
- Understanding of job sites and ability to forecast and communicate expectations in advance, manage tasks, and sub-contractors effectively and efficiently.
- Must currently have a Clean/Insurable Driving Record and a reliable work vehicle that will be used on the job.
What's on Offer
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Car allowance