- Base salary of $150k for the right candidate
- Ability to make an immediate impact on the business
About Our Client
Client is a growing General Contractor in the Orlando area with satellite offices all over Florida.
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project
- Responsible for directly managing the construction and activities associated with the field operations of a commercial construction project.
- Bring the project to completion on schedule, within budget, and per the project specifications
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment
- Enforce construction safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots
- Resolve day to day field issues
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience in the field as Superintendent
- Prior experience with multifamily construction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with projects over $25M
- Wood-frame experience on multifamily projects a plus
- OSHA 30 certified
What's on Offer
- Base salary up to $150k for the right candidate
- Lucrative bonus structure
- Company vehicle
- 15 PTO days
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growing company