- Full-service general contractor founded in 1980
- Backlog of 5+ years, tenured employees, culture of commitment and camaraderie
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established, well-respected company ranked as a top General Contractor in the Greater Seattle Area. It has a team of multifamily and commercial experts that offer a renowned level of experience, confidence, integrity, and reliability along with a fresh outlook and strategic new ideas for the future. They currently have a backlog of over 5 years.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Superintendent's responsibilities include:
- Experience as a construction Superintendent with multi-family podium experience
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused and oriented
- Read and understand drawings and specifications
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Superintendent's profile is as follows:
- Previous multi-family or commercial construction experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of reading & interpreting blueprints preferred.
- Must have an understanding of the technical aspects of construction.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & deadlines.
- A strong relationship with subcontractors in the Seattle/Bothell area.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- Lucrative bonus
- Full benefits
- Car and phone allowance
- Parking coverage