- Project Engineer Commercial Construction
- Expanding General Contractor
About Our Client
Our Client is an Expanding General Contractor with a massive portfolio in the southeast with projects secured through 2023. They desire hard-working individuals who can be mentored and develop with senior level growth in mind. Experience with Concrete, Tilt wall, industrial and Commercial projects. This construction firm offer a wide range of construction planning and management services and are always committed to understanding their client's needs.
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ year of previous experience working with a General Contractor
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field a plus
- Experience handling commercial projects
- Strong software and technology skills is a plus
- Able to communicate and be organized
- Time Management Skills - making sure everything is on time and completed thoroughly
- Experience with a team structure a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package depending on experience
- 10+ days of PTO
- 9-12 company holidays
- 75%-100% Medical Benefits
- 401k Plan with company match
- Car allowance/company vehicle
- End of year bonus
- Life insurance policy
- Generous maternity & paternity leave