National Account Manager - Digital (Amazon, Ecom platforms)
Strategic management of seasonal markdowns and limited edition sell-thru plans.
Push aggressively for ecom retailers to pick up NPD
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company based in Houston
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage weekly sell-thru reporting, highlighting over performing and underperforming SKUs and categories, bestseller performance, and mix of business. and creating action plans.
- Monitor weekly/monthly/quarterly sell-thru, highlighting underperforming and overperforming, and analyzing the root cause.
- Liaise weekly with the account team to understand OOS and low stock issues and work immediately with the buying team to correct the issue.
- Strategic management of seasonal markdowns and limited edition sell-thru plans.
The Successful Applicant
- National Account Management experience, preferably in cosmetics, or consumer goods
- Experience with Amazon, Dermstore, Revolve or other large ecom platforms a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Team player
What's on Offer