- Great Reputation and Relationships in the Field, Much Repeat Business
- Very Generous Per Diem, Mileage allowance, and PTO for this position
About Our Client
As a very well-established General Contractor in the Midwest Construction space, they have a very strong pipeline of projects that is full through 2022. Completing mainly small to midsize ($500K-$3M) commercial ground-up and renovation projects. These Projects will be very diverse in industry as my client is very aggressive on business development as well as confident in their track record and ability to take on any project in the commercial space.
The Traveling Superintendent will:
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, inspections
- Work in partnership with PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
- Always promotes positive relationships by dealing expertly and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors while instilling this philosophy in the project team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Traveling Superintendent will have:
- Experience as a Project Superintendent (Strongly preferred)
- Experience in managing, training and developing people
- Project experience should include out of the ground, renovation work in occupied and unoccupied environments, urban and suburban work locations, and a complete understanding of high-level finishes
- You will have experience with complex, fast paced, and high visibility projects
- Projects are mostly local, but some out of state. Need candidate to be ready to travel.
What's on Offer
Perks and Benefits include:
- Competitive Base Salary $90K-$110K Base
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Match
- Project Bonuses from $3K-$5K per project, projects with usually 90-day turnaround
- $1,000 Home Office Reimbursement
- $2,500 Quality of Life Bonus yearly
- $1,000 Vacation Allowance
- Maternity Leave - 8 Weeks
- Paternity Leave - 4 Weeks
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Special Life Event Gifts
- 10 Company Holidays
APPLY NOW AND YOUR RESUME WILL BE REVIEWED WITHIN 24 HOURS!!