New Accounts Specialist
Opportunity to join a well established Financial Services Firm
Great way to gain experience and grow your career
About Our Client
Our client is a well established private wealth manager with multiple locations across the US. Our client offers a wide array of wealth management solutions for their clients.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The New Accounts Specialist will be responsible for:
- Reviewing new account documentation
- ensuring that KYC standards are met
- Tracking exceptions and one-offs
- Approving account maintenance requests
- Providing client services while answering routine questions
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external policies
The Successful Applicant
A Successful New Accounts Specialist will have:
- 1-3 Years of internship or hands on Financial service experience
- Strong attention to detail organizational skills
- Strong communication/ client service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors degree
What's on Offer
Our Client is offering a competitive base salary for New Accounts Specialists in the San Francisco area.